Position: Intake Processor / 1-to-1 Coordinator- 30 hours per week (+5 hours as needed) including some afternoons and early evenings. Monday thru Friday, including Monday and Wednesday nights.
Mission of Organization: Hannah’s House 119 supports, mentors, and connects with young people, giving them a fighting chance to rise above their circumstances while enhancing the quality of their lives as they learn to make great life choices through guidance and training.
Hannah’s House 119 carries out this mission by connecting young, at-risk women, including young mothers and sex-trafficked victims, to mentors. Mentors are committed to offering them support and guidance along with resources and opportunities to help make the transition into adulthood successful.
Areas of Responsibility:
Daily Operations: Complete day-to-day operations with excellence.
- Complete 3 step intake process with new referrals
- Keep workflow progress of clients in PCO
- Place new referrals in appropriate groups or with 1-to-1 mentors
- Follow up with 1-to-1 mentor relationships to make sure they’re effective and thriving
- Visit attention centers to see current clients and/or new referrals
- Attend court hearings and Promise Court for clients as needed
- Communicate mentor needs with Volunteer Coordinator for both 1-to-1 and Monday & Tumaini Groups
- Oversee Monday Night and Tumaini groups by attending on a weekly basis
- Coordinate transportation for Monday Night and Tumaini groups
- Promote and provide information for Mentor Resource site
- Assist in planning ongoing trainings for mentors
- Maintain accurate and detailed records for 1-to-1, Monday Night, and Tumaini clients in PCO
- Communicate need for supplies for Monday Night and Tumaini groups to Admin Assistant
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Provide clients with positive and supportive interaction
- Be physically, emotionally and mentally present with clients during work hours
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures in order to maintain safety and security
- Provide trauma informed care
Coordination: Ensure cohesive care
- Directly report to Director or Assistant Director in the absence of Director
- Must agree with and sign Hannah’s House 119 Statement of Faith
- Work as a collaborative team member with the fellow employees, mentors, and volunteers of Hannah’s House 119
Skills and Qualifications necessary:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, automobile insurance, and adhere to a Motor Vehicle Driving Record (before start date)
- Submit a FBI/BCI background check clear of Prohibited Convictions for Employment (OAC 5101:2-5-09) (before start date)
- Complete Hannah’s House 119 101 & 102 training, trauma training, sexual abuse training, sex-trafficking training, and ongoing trainings
- 3 non-family references
- Aptitude in problem solving
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Astute communication skills
- Trainable and teachable
- General knowledge of human trafficking field and effects of sexual exploitation
Hannah’s House 119 does not delay or deny employment based on race, age, sex, national origin, or physical or mental disabilities unrelated to an applicant’s ability to effectively perform job duties.